Monday, July 20, 2015
Hot Market: Construction
Warm months means construction projects can move forward with limited interruptions. According to ASI.com the construction market is booming thanks to an improved economy and many projects are popping up in our neighborhoods. Do you advertise to construction workers, unions or contractors? Want to know how to better target them using promotional products from 4AllPromos?
Here's ASI's tips on how to get the attention of these customers:
1. Work those people skills. Go down to job sites and hand out business cards or sample products. 4AllPromos carries safety equipment, tools, yard signs and apparel.
2. Put safety first. Help these workers stay safe and show customers that safety is a number one concern with custom imprinted safety products such as flashlights, glasses and apparel from 4AllPromos
3. Offer performance features- Mesh products, coolers, misting fans and other types of products that can help make their job easier will sound enticing. Construction is hard work. Products that make customers more comfortable make great advertising and marketing pieces.
4. Help clients with branding- Some of these construction businesses are small and need help from branding experts like 4AllPromos. Our graphic designers can help create or improve logos and designs to help small businesses stand out.
5. Don't be afraid to show something new- New products always get clients excited. Think outside the box and get creative to help these types of businesses stand out and appear innovated to their potential customers and clients.
For more ideas on construction related promo products visit www.4AllPromos.com