PPAI's Main Takeaways:
- Promotional products have a high reach and potential for top-of-mind recall and are an excellent medium to increase and sustain brand awareness.
- Unaided brand recall is a brand strength indicator as it depends on strength and organization of memories and their accessibility. It is affected by:
- Interference of other product information
- Time since last exposure
- The number and type of external retrieval cues
- Promotional products can be used to minimize time gaps in exposure occasions and provide external cues to help brand recall. They should be provided on a regular basis, have a clear connection to the brand, and should be relevant to the consumer.
Our Main Takeaways:
- Promotional products are one of the best ways to make your consumers remember your brand.
- Promotional products may work, but you need to keep up with your consumers so that they don't forget about you, or get distracted by other companies' products.