Promotional Products Association International is hosting Promotional Product Work Week through March 1. The purpose of the week is to demonstrate in a variety of the ways how promotional products are effective means of advertising, marketing and business.
Each day of Promotional Products work week is aimed at explaining how promotional products professionals play and important role in many industries including business, nonprofits, education, event planning and more.
Take a look at ppai.org to consider how promotional product could work for your business needs. 4AllPromos boats an impressive inventory of more than 15,000 promotional products from pens and apparel to wacky products and wedding favors. For more about how 4AllPromos and promotional products can make your special event, initiative and promotional better than the rest visit www.4allpromos.com
Here are the list of goal put together by PPAI for Promotional Products Work! Week’s:
- Ensure that the promotional products industry remains vibrant and dynamic
- Empower promotional products professionals to educate current and prospective clients about the power of promotional products
- Work with regional associations to energize and localize campaign penetration into all markets
- Recognize businesses that creatively use promotional products in successful marketing communications campaigns
- Reach national and local legislators to share the strength of the industry and its impact on the U.S. and global economies
- Inform colleges and universities
- Unite the industry, boost morale and motivation
- Raise awareness, educate, inform and recognize
- Increase the use of promotional products