A really large percentage of people own or come in contact with promotional products at some point. Have you ever looked twice at your keychain, the pen at the bank, the person in front of your cars license plate? Almost everyone is in their possession at least one promotional product. Look around your desk or in your junk drawer in the kitchen and you are bound to find a plethora of custom imprinted items you didn't even know you had. 4AllPromos sells thousands of promotional products throughout the year to hospitals, schools, businesses, non-profits and individuals. The promotional products industry is a busy one and for good reason-promotional products and giveaways have a tremendous return on investment.
A new study from the Advertising Specialty Institute shows us just how many of use use or know someone who uses promotional products. Take a look at these facts.
- Average person keeps a promo item for six months and then 66% of them give it to someone else
- 81% of promo item recipients think that the promo item received was useful
- Ave. American owns almost 10 promo items
- 87% of recipients remember the advertiser on the promo item
- 31% of the promo recipients said they were more likely to do business with the advertiser of a promo item
- An average promo tote bag is seen 5,732 times - more than any other type of promo item
- Promo Item cost per impression is $.06 while a TV ad is $1.8cents
The bottom line is promotional items are an inexpensive form of advertising that is extremely effective. These items are viewed by more than just your customer, they are viewed by potential customers. Free items, gifts, giveaways, trade show items and personalized custom imprinted promotional products help drive sales of other products and help provide affordable and effective advertising.
Visit www.4allpromos.com to view all the potential your brand or business could have in the form of a promotional product.