Friday, May 29, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- Staying competitive in the marketplace will always rank as one of the most important factors. This includes being price competitive as well as maintaing an up to date product and/or service offering.
- Providing the Best Customer Service. Price will get you a customer and too high a price may lose a customer but bad customer service is the most certain way to lose customers quickly and for good!
- On-Going Customer Communication. Many businesses have customers who purchase once or twice a year and have little reason to contact you in-between these purchases. Given the competitive landscape for almost every Industry you have to find a way to communicate with your customers even when they may not be in the market to place an order for several months. If you don't do it you can be certain your competitors are. The trick is not to annoy your customer in the process of trying to make yourself easily available for when they do need you. A non-aggressive e-mail campaign or a thank-you gift or a reminder notice are forms of communication that will not annoy but rather be appreciated.
There are several ways you can achieve these goals through a promotional product that would be received as a genuine thank-you and not another tacky marketing campaign. For example, sending your customer a reusable grocery bag with your company information custom imprinted on the bag with a "Eco-Friendly" message is a great way to to remind your customer that you are available and that you care about the environment.
Most customers will welcome a gift that comes in the mail far more than a disruptive phone call or even e-mail. Especially if the objective is to see if they want to place another order. Including a nice promotional product along with a reminder about ordering again will be much more positively received than a phone call asking if it's time to re-order. The gift will not interrupt their day where a phone call definitely will. Some nice gifts are imprinted pens, travel mugs, flashlights, bag clips, key chains, lip balm or even suntan lotion. These would include your company information and every time they used one of these items they will be reminded of your generous gift. This will certainly dramatically increase your chances of getting the next order.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Friday, May 08, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Monday, May 04, 2009
Friday, May 01, 2009
- Get More Impressions Per Marketing Dollar - The average person goes to their refrigerator 10 times a day and each time your marketing message can be clearly visible.
- Completely Customizable - Every magnet can be imprinted exactly the way you want it. Your only limitation is your own imagination. Add the fact that four color process is now a standard feature, you can truly create something that grabs your audience.
- Fast Turnaround - Magnets can be custom imprinted in 24 hours if you need it - perfect for all the procrastinators out there.
- Magnets Last Forever - How often to you move those magnets on your refrigerator of file cabinet. Magnets are made to last forever - so your marketing message has a very long shelf life.
- Magnets Are Cheap - There no nice way to say it - magnets are one of the least expensive promotional products. Couple this with the high number of impressions and long shelf life and you can see why we say "Magnets are perfect for this economy".